Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Homes and Gardens

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Discuss your favourite household and garden appliances, what you like or what you don't like. If you want to find out about something you've seen, ask the rest of the community for their opinion before your part with your cash!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petta
Posted 2 Jan 2006
At 18:40
Orders are not always accepted

On Christmas Day I placed an order on Curry's web site for a fridge freezer, the added bonus for purchasing on Christmas Day was free delivery. Part of the order process was that you enter your postcode it then checks stock and then offers a delivery date. All this went without problem. Next you enter your credit card details. I was sent an email around 40 minutes later listing my order. I know the credit card went okay as the next day I was rung by my card companys Fraud Prevention Unit asking if I had made this purchase.

Late in the afternoon of the 30th over five days after the order was placed I was sent an email by currys canceling the order saying they were out of stock at my distribution centre. I rang them and despite speaking to an assistant and a line manager I got nowhere. The assistant said computer error and that centre probably never had stock, the line manager said problem with the credit card it only went through on Wednesday, I know the latter is untrue and as the same item was still on the front page of the site on Monday and Wednesday - without the free delivery flash - I doubt the latter is true.

My take is that they would rather sell at £19.99 more for items not ordered on Christmas Day.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:99
Posted 8 Sep 2021
At 6:02
jazz(Reply 94)

Are you looking for a way to register for an #Allyonlinebankingaccount? The easy and clear steps to sign up for a new Ally Bank login steps are introduced below

http://allybank.sites.google.com/view/allybank-logins/

Posted 9 Sep 2021
At 9:25
jazz(Reply 95)

With one-time Wells Fargo login, you can enjoy all the banking facilities that are available at the physical Wells Fargo bank
http://wellsfargo.sites.google.com/view/wellsfargologinz/

Posted 23 Oct 2021
At 19:17
Posted 4 June 2023
At 15:40
Orders are not always accepted(Reply 98)

It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you experienced with your order from Curry's website. It seems there was a lack of communication and conflicting explanations for the cancellation. rheumatology symptoms This can be frustrating, especially considering the added bonus of free delivery for ordering on Christmas Day. It's important for companies to ensure accurate stock information and provide clear communication to avoid customer dissatisfaction.

Posted 14 Aug 2023
At 12:17

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?